13th July 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Importance and selection procedure for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer in Syntel? How can I get selected?

Respected mam/sir,
May i know how much importance is
there in syntel for electronics and instrumentation engineers?
Can you guide me to be selected in syntel?
Can you tell me the selection process?

Related Questions:
  1. Importance in Syntel company for Electronics and Instrumentation engineers? How to get into Syntel? Need info about Syntel?
  2. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  3. What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer
  4. Syntel good or blacklisted company
  5. Past years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics and instrumentation branch
  6. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  7. What should I do? I have got selected in Syntel through Syntellect but still I haven't received the offer letter
  8. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  9. Does Syntel provide placement to instrumentation engineers?
  10. Is Syntel a good company to start my career?
  11. Previous years exam question papers for section engineer? I am electronics and instrumentation branch student
  12. Previous years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics instrumentation branch
  13. Last 5 years question papers of section engineer(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) in RRB
  14. How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  15. Test papers for Syntel Campus Selection Exam?
  16. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  17. syllabus of ICRI exam 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
12th November 2014, 10:04 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Importance and selection procedure for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer in Syntel? How can I get selected?

Every branch is treated with high importance in Syntel. So, Electronics and Instrumentation is also treated as important as other branches.

Selection Procedure:

• Written Test
• Group Discussion
• Technical Round
• HR Interview

Written Test:

It includes questions from,

• Quantitative Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning
• Series problems
• English Comprehension

You will be given a topic which will be from latest trends. You will be tested in,

• Speaking ability
• Listening and responding ability
• How creative you are?

In Technical round, whatever branch you are from, you will be asked questions from your subjects. Technical HR will be having knowledge on most of the subjects and you are asked questions from your selected
subject.

HR round will be a general talk discussing about the role you are being selected for, company goals, your package and all.

Preparation tips:

• Know the paper pattern
• Practice 2 to 3 topics daily
• Practice sample and previous papers
• Get updated with the technical subjects

Please, find attached papers of Syntel Placement which would be helping you for the preparation
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYNTEL 1.pdf(13.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf SYNTEL 2.pdf(8.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf SYNTEL 3.pdf(13.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf SYNTEL Aptitude Questions.pdf(259.1 KB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf SYNTELPAPER_1.pdf(237.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf syntel-placement-paper.pdf(72.1 KB, 50 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?