6th June 2011, 10:21 AM
Mon99

What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?

What is the eligible criteria for Bank p.o. & CAT?
Which job (Govt. or Non-Govt.) is preffered for a minimum monthly pay of Rs.30000/- & what are the eligible criteria for the same? What would be best for me, as I am waiting for my Graduation (3rd year) result.

18th September 2012, 01:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?

Bachelor’s degree is the basic eligibility for Bank P.O and CAT exams. In Bank P.O job, you can expect salary up to Rs. 14,500/- at entry level itself. By growing experience, one can draw salary around Rs. 30,000/- per month. This much pay packages are offered for both government and private jobs. In private sector, salary is much dependent on the performance of the candidate. In government sector, you can expect salary based on your designation and qualification.
23rd September 2012, 02:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

bank po qualification :

Candidates must be a indian
Candidates must be complete degree with min of 50% aggregate from recognized university
Candidates age limit :
Min of age limit : 20 years
Max of age limit : 30 years
Age relaxation as per govt rules
Selection process based on written exam , interview

Written exam pattern :

Test of reasoning
Test of english language
Test of general awareness
Test of professional knowledge
27th May 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a first year B.C.A. student. I am interested in Bank PO exams or a job in a reputed bank. How to prepare for the exams?
What qualities should a bank PO have? I want a detailed information about this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?