19th September 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?

How much salary could EEE student can get after completing course?how much salary could i can get in private sector?how much salary could i can get in government sector? Can you please provide me the complete information on this soon?

Thank you!

19th September 2015, 02:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?

Salary depends on various factors - your caliber, the institute from which you are pursuing the course, the employer concerned and the job role being offered. So the exact salary which a EEE student can get after completion of graduation cannot be approximated. However, the range of salary is quite huge. You can get a salary around 1.2 lakhs per annum to 20 lakhs per annum and even more depending on the company in which you get a job. For government sector, the range will be between 15,000 - 40,000 per month.
19th September 2015, 02:59 PM
shushma143

Default Re: How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?

Hello friend...

If you are B.tech EEE course student

you are eligible for both public and IT sector jobs

Public sector jobs like

Assistant Enginer at BHEL,BEL,BDL and state Governement jobs.
Salary package like 25000 to 30000 per month
and you can apply jobs like civil jobs (groups)

Private sector jobs

Private sector job salaries are depends upon the companies like

Top MNC companies gives 30000 and above per month

Normal companies gives 20000 and below per month

So Its depends upon your skills....
19th September 2015, 04:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?

After the completion of Electrical Engineering applicants can get following job options as given.

JOBS AFTER COMPLETION OF EEE COURSE

** Electrical Engineer - Expert

** Sr. Electrical Engineer (Medical Devices)

** Electrical Engineer - Crane Maintenance Experience

** Electrical Design Engineer (Automation)

** Plant Engineering Department (Electrical Maintenance)

SALARY IN PRIVATE SECTOR

** Electrical engineers are offered a pay package of Rs. 35, 000 - Rs 40,000 per month in private sector.

SALARY IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR

** Electrical engineers are offered a pay package of 4, 00,000 – 8, 00,000 per annum in government sector depending upon their experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?