2nd January 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to get a core job after completion of B.Tech ECE?

Present I am in B.Tech 3rd year of ECE branch I want to get core job after B.Tech I don't have the basics properly. How will I prepare? If any websites send it to me. It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare to get a core job after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  3. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  4. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  5. How to prepare for Core companies for ECE stream?
  6. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?
  7. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  8. What are the preparations we need to do for getting a core job while doing B.E ECE?
  9. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to do after completion of B.E ECE course? MBA or prepare for core companies job?
  11. Courses which are required for a core job? Which are the important subjects for a core job?
  12. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  13. What should I do to get a good Job after completion of ECE course with an aggregate of 70%?
  14. List of ECE core companies in Tamilnadu? How to prepare for it?
  15. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  16. How to prepare in order to get a job after studying ECE from government college? List of top 10 core companies and vacancies there?
  17. How to gain grip and score well in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?
  18. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
5th January 2017, 06:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to get a core job after completion of B.Tech ECE?

In order to get job in Core sector you are required to follow a certain procedure. As you are willing to get job in core field, you are required first get the exact eligibility criteria that is required in order to sit for the selection process. Besides this, I suggest you to get good command over the below mentioned core subjects to get job easily in core field. Some of the important concepts that include are, Microprocessors and Controller, knowledge of Signals and Systems, Logic design and switching theory, Circuit Analysis, Electronics and Devices Circuits, Digital Signal Processing and Electromagnetic theory. As you are still pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech, you have a lot of time to improve yourself. If you are well versed with the top mentioned concepts and aptitude knowledge then it would be easy for you to get selected in a core company.
6th January 2017, 10:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to get a core job after completion of B.Tech ECE?

In order to get a job in the core sector, the most important criteria is to be conceptually strong for which knowing the basics is really important. Websites cannot help completely in this matter since a single websites cannot contain entire information and no one can guarantee that the information provided is correct. Hence you need to refer your text books , if unable to understand, then refer reference books . Practice a variety of questions from different sources which you can find online as well. You can also join coaching institutes to prepare well for the entrance exams like GATE based on which various core companies recruit candidates.
16th January 2017, 12:17 AM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare to get a core job after completion of B.Tech ECE?

How to get into core job post B.Tech ECE

Hi,

Happy to know that, you want to make career in core field. ECE is very well in demand.

Skills required,
-Good communication skills,
-Good negotiation skills
-Team spirit, need to be good team player
-Good domain knowledge
-Good networking
-Critical eye on latest development in industry

You need to have good knowledge of followings in order to succeed,

-Embedded system
-communication principles and technologies
-Optical fiber communication
-Microwave technology
-mobile communication
-CCNA
-CCNP
-Networking principles
-Mobile technologies
-Antenna science
-Radar system
-Space communication
-Bluetooth/wifi technology
-VLSI
-MATLAB
-VHDML etc.

Some of the core companies where you can try,
-airtel
-vodafone
-isro
-drdo
-jio digital
-idea
-einfochips
-wipro
-tata technologies
-tata elexi
-qualcomm
-infosys
-docomo
-philips
-sony
-samsung
-nvidia etc.

For campus placement, eligibility criteria,
-60% or more throughout 10th,12th ,engineering
-Aptitude test
-essay writing
-technical round
-HR round.

Rounds varies from companies to company.

Try your best and you will make it to core company.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?