29th December 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to do after completion of B.E ECE course? MBA or prepare for core companies job?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am a e.c.e third year student, I am confused what to do after B.Tech means which line is better M.B.A or the preparation for core companies...? Can someone please provide me the valid suggestion for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
29th December 2015, 09:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to do after completion of B.E ECE course? MBA or prepare for core companies job?

It depends purely on your personal interest and future goals. SInce you are in the third year of B.E course, so you need to make a crucial decision which will enable you to prepare for the goal. Hence, analyse yourself and take the decision on the below points as there is ample scope in both options and both are very good options.

- You have a good fundamental base and like to study your domain in-depth.
- Your personal interests and future goals.
- Your strengths and weaknesses and comfort of working field as professional.
- If you are good at technical point, then go for core companies job or M.Tech/MS, if you are good at communication and have management and analytical skills you can go for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?