3rd November 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in ATOS Off-Campus Drive? Documents to be carried on interview?

Kindly let me know the selection procedure in ATOS Off-Campus Drive which is going to be held in Bengaluru? What are the documents required to carried during the interview session?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Documents carried to attend Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  4. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  5. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  6. Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?
  7. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  8. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  9. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
  10. How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?
  11. Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?
  12. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  13. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to submit during Capgemini Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech graduates?
  16. How many rounds are available in WIPRO Off-Campus Drive for selection? What is the procedure to apply?
  17. Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment?
  18. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
6th November 2016, 07:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in ATOS Off-Campus Drive? Documents to be carried on interview?

Selection Process of ATOS Off Campus Drive:

The basic selection process of this ATOS Off campus drive consists of two rounds. They are as follows.

>> Online Test

>> Personal Interview

You must carry all the below documents before you appear in ATOS Off Campus drive.

* Make sure you have latest and updated resume

* 3 or 4 Passport Size Photographs

* Any ID proof given by Government of India and it's photocopy

* 10th, 12th and Graduation marks sheets

* Graduation Course completion Certificate

* Xerox copies all mentioned documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?