13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How the Sun Pharma Industries select B.Pharma for job?

Sir, I am in final year of B.Pharmacy and after completion of it want to get job in Sun Pharma Industries. Please tell me how do the company selects for the job?

16th November 2017, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the Sun Pharma Industries select B.Pharma for job?

Most of the top pharma companies like Sun Pharma hire freshers only through campus recruitment at reputed colleges and universities. You need to perform well in the interview to get such job.

You can also apply through any employee referral or through any job consultancy. Selection will depend on your interview performance.
17th November 2017, 08:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the Sun Pharma Industries select B.Pharma for job?

First of all you have to visit their official website and fill up the online application form. Now you have to select the job profile and fill up all the necessary details. Now you have to apply for that and submit the application.

They select the candidates on the basis of an online written examination followed by technical and personal interview.

Address: Sun house, CTS no. 201 B/1
Western Express HIghway
Goregaon East Mumbai
Maharashtra 400063

Web - http://www.sunpharma.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?