13th January 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in Ranbaxy company?

Dear
sir
i want to know how much seat are avilable in ranbaxy company

16th November 2015, 12:39 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many seats are available in Ranbaxy company?

Ranbaxy is one of the best pharma companies or rather I should say it WAS one of the best pharma companies to work for. It was taken over by another company called Sun Pharma and since then it functions under that name only.

It is unique of you to have come up with a question like this where in the number of seats are asked. Please note that Ranbaxy is not a company that would have seats and on basis of that they would fill them. These things usually happen with government firms.

These are big pharma companies that we are dealing with and they have varied positions open at a particular time. If in case you wish to check the current openings with Sun Pharma/Ranbaxy, I would urge you to follow this link:

Careers with Sun Pharma

This would show the list of job openings that they have currently and if you think that you are qualified enough or are fit for those positions, then you may apply as per your convenience.

Also note that for other such opportunities, please make a resume for yourself and apply at the various job portals such as naukri, monster, shine, timesjobs etc. It would be really beneficial for you and your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?