21st July 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What kind of private job is available for B.Sc Mathematics Honours with 44% marks? Can I get a private bank job?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics Honours with 44% marks. What kind of private job is available for me? Can I get private bank job?

23rd July 2016, 08:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of private job is available for B.Sc Mathematics Honours with 44% marks? Can I get a private bank job?

You are eligible for recruitment in banking jobs. For recruitment in job you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by IBPS. You are eligible to appear for examination conducted for recruitment as Clerk and PO.

The minimum required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit to appear for Clerk is 20-28 years and for PO is 20-30 years there is relaxation of 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST in upper age limit.

Candidates have to qualify in written as well as interview. The written examination paper contains question of General Ability, Logical Ability, General Knowledge, English and Data Interpretation etc.

So, you have to practice on these paper to qualify in entrance examination for final selection. The notification for PO will be released soon at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?