13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto for Diploma in Automobile Engineers?

Sir, I am Diploma in Automobile Engineering holder and now want to get job in Bajaj Auto. Please tell me what are the requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto, Pune for Automobile engineer?
  2. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure to get internship after Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Bajaj Auto Limited?
  4. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited for job being a Mechanical Engineer?
  5. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  7. How to get job in Bajaj Auto being a Mechanical Engineer?
  8. How to get job in Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd after B.Com? Which post I can get?
  9. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited company for internship in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Can a BE ECE get job in Bajaj Auto Ltd in Chennai? What should I do for it?
  11. Requirements to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited for a Diploma in Automobile Engineer?
  12. Jobs in Bajaj Auto Finance Limited for MBA Finance candidate? -- [New]
  13. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  14. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?
  15. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  17. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Which software is good for me in designing for a job? I have completed diploma in Automobile engineering
16th November 2017, 11:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto for Diploma in Automobile Engineers?

You can online apply to get job in Bajaj Auto, through below mentioned registration link. i.e.
https://www.bajajauto.com/careers/why-bajaj

You have to crack Bajaj online test. You should always check latest Bajaj test pattern and syllabus, so that you can clear the examination and interview easily.
The selection process consists of the following three rounds:-
1. Aptitude written test online
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview
17th November 2017, 02:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto for Diploma in Automobile Engineers?

Requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto for diploma in Automobile Engineer:-

You should have a scored a minimum of 60% in your grades in order to be eligible to apply for a job in the above maintained company.

There is no such external requirement.

You should just have all of your certificates and any extra degree if you have any work Experience certificate a sit will help you to attain the job easier and with good salary.
17th November 2017, 02:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for the job in the Bajaj Auto:

You need to apply for the individual company either through the company application form or by uploading your resume to the job portal website.

If you will fill the application form for the particular company then your chances of the acknowledgement from the company will be high and if you will upload your resume then the chances of your transparency to various employer along with these companies will increase.

You must have minimum of 60% throughout 10th, 12th and as well as engineering course.

No backlog in final year.

Educational gap must not be more than 1 year.
17th November 2017, 04:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto Company is maintained below:-

You need to go to the official page that is official website of the company.

You need to check option over there.

Then you need to select your role and profile and then apply for the job.

You need to upload your latest resume while appearing to the job and post.

Once, your resume got selected, you will get call or e-mail from the concerned HR of the company.
17th November 2017, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Or Requirements Required to get job in Bajaj Auto for Diploma in Automobile Engineering background candidates:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Bajaj Auto.

>> Candidates must have completed their Diploma in Engineering in any one of the below mentioned streams.
* Mechanical Engineering
(or)
* Automobile Engineering

>> You must have completed 10th Class with minimum 60% marks and with 55% marks in Diploma

>> As you are doing Diploma in Automobile Engineering, I suggest you to first complete Diploma successfully in order to be eligible for the post of Diploma Trainee Engineer.
17th November 2017, 08:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job in Bajaj Auto being a diploma in automobile engineer, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed SSC examination with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.

> You should not have any backlogs during the entire diploma course.

> You should have scored minimum 55% marks throughout the diploma course.

> You should have good communications and must be physically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?