15th June 2011, 03:15 PM
sweetgogna

Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA? Will it help me in getting a job with good salary in India?

Is it beneficial to do B.tech from USA??? Is dat gonna help me in getting gud salary for job in India??? Dose who have done B.Tech from USA does they have same salary as compared to those who have done from India???

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA or from Indian Colleges like Thapar and PEC? Would a degree of B.Tech from USA help me in getting a good salary in India?
  2. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  3. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  4. What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?
  5. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  7. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  8. What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  9. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  10. Is it worth to do Master of Science in Accounting from USA? Will I get a job in India when I return back?
  11. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  12. Can we get a job in USA with PGDM degree from India?
  13. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  14. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  15. What should I do pursue BDS job in USA after completing the course in India? Is there any extra course to be done in USA? -- [New]
  16. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  17. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  18. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
2nd November 2011, 02:45 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA? Will it help me in getting a job with good salary in India?

dear friend,

it doesn't Effect that from where you are doing B.tech ,
wat u know in that B.tech career or learn from that B.tech career that is the matter.
so think to give your best always.
best of luck.
26th February 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA? Will it help me in getting a job with good salary in India?

What is eligibility and procedure to get admission in B.Tech. program for Indian student after 10 2 courses. What is fee structure and timing of admision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?