13th February 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Com degree assist us in getting job in USA with salary upto Rs 50000?

b.com can give us a job in usa salary upto 50000
send details on my email id..

25th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Com degree assist us in getting job in USA with salary upto Rs 50000?

do we have job opportunities in USA after completing B.Com & M.Com from India? If Yes, then in which fields..or any specific course or certification can help...please let me know asap
22nd October 2012, 02:03 PM
Mr. Amritpal singh

Default Re: Can B.Com degree assist us in getting job in USA with salary upto Rs 50000?

i am amritpal singh i am from INDIA i passed the B.Com and i have 1 year 5 month exp.in emport-export and payble-recible . i have good knowladge of Tally 9.m and Invontery and MS Word ,MS Excel and other office packeg
22nd October 2012, 07:50 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Well Rs 50,000 in United States would be $1,000. This is not enough to survive in United States of America. You have completed B.Com course. This is not enough to get a good job in United States. With such qualification you will find it extremely hard to get working visa for United States.

There is a limit on work visa issued in a year to Indians to work in United States. A large number of these visas are used by IT industry of India and United States that hires computer experts for the job.

Therefore my first recommendation is that you consider doing Master of Computer Applications (MCA). This course will enhance your chances of working in United States. To pursue MCA you must have Maths as one of the subjects in 12th. You will also need at least 50 percent marks in graduation course. There are entrance exams that you can pursue after that.

Now to be eligible for companies like Infosys, Microsoft, Google, IBM etc that would be your ticket to United States, you need to maintain 65 percent marks throughout the academic career. What does this means is that 65 percent marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation.

If you can't do that then the next option for you would be MBA. Get yourself admission in either MBA in Finance or Banking. It is important that you take admission in one of these courses. Try to get admission in IIMs.

Indian Institute of Management are the best B-Schools in India. Every year several foreign companies, mainly banks come to these institutes to recruit candidates through on-campus placement. For banking job it is important that you either complete MBA in Finance or Banking. You can also do MBA in Economics.

For admission in IIMs you will have to appear for Common Admission Test. The requirement for CAT exam is graduation with 50 percent marks. If you belong to SC/ST then 45 percent marks in graduation would be enough.

Please remember that good score in CAT alone would not get you admission in IIMs. You will have to appear for written test, group discussion and the interview for admission. Some IIM would also factor your score in 10th and 12th while considering your application.
8th June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have secure 48 % in 12 with commerce stream now what can i do to get job in USA Please tell ur answer my email id [email protected]
18th November 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a green card holder and doing b.com in India.I wish to do a job in usa what corse
can I do in US to meet my need .Ican't do mca as i haven't studied maths
25th December 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i am B com graduate 50% having 4 years administration and 1yrs accountant experience can i eligible to get job in USA, Canada??? plz suggest
19th February 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

can b.com with 4-5years of experience will help us to get job in usa..and with how much pay ???
15th March 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

im an acca part qualified(fundamental level)with bcom degree...can i get a job in usa...plz reply....plz....
25th April 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

H Sir,

i am a B .com (comp. applic) degree holder & two and half years working experience in India. Now i am in USA .. what can i study here except MBA or MS so that i can get a job

here(USA). please suggest me and help me.
22nd May 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i complete f.A in commerce in pakistan than suggest me better digree for aboard
23rd June 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
b.com can give us a job in usa salary upto 50000
send details on my email id..
hii, I am sourabh rajak from india and i am graduate in bcom with 73% aggregate and i have basic computer as well as tally ERP 9.0 knowledge.
9th July 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hii to whom it may concerns,
I have completed my b.com.with 62%. And i have have been working in india.from past 1.5 year. And i am working with the medical bills .i mean workeres compensation bills.which is under the one of u s insurance company. Now i am willing to do the job in us .is there any opportunity to work with this work experience/ as fresher. In any companies in USA. Plz assist me.
My email id is--- [email protected]
Plz kindly assist me
If have any queries plz contact with above mentioned email id
1st August 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am B.com graduate .And i have a dream to do job in U.S.is there any opportunity to work as fresher in any companies or can you give suggestions about prefered course which is useful to get job in U.S.Plz assist me.My email id [email protected] send your suggestions through my email.
28th September 2014, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Hey i am degree holder.
B.com with 58%.
I have experience of around 3yr in international bpo.
And now working with axis bank.
My aim is to go united States.
May be in banking field .
America express is the main bankis my main priority.
I just want a guide who can show me the path .
Plz do reply.
Email [email protected]
Name nakul pareta
12th October 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am degree holder.
B.com with 50%.
I have experience of around 5yr in IT company as Sr. UI/UX Designer.
My aim is to go USA and get job in feild of designing.
I just want a guide who can show me the path .
Plz do reply.
Email: [email protected]
Name: Nupoor Jain
18th November 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a BCom graduate with 75%
Currently living in USA. I have 1 year of experience in international
Bpo. Can I get a job in USA.
If Yes of what nature I would prefer a BPO industry.
Please help and let me know how do I go about it.
Email ID - [email protected]
8th January 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

If any one are there to send me to usa for bcom kindly contact me [email protected] or my mob no is 09738874798
12th February 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

If i don't pursue M.B.A. and doing M.Com so can i work in U.S.A. on any job like accountant or something?
1st March 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I studyed mcom in pune university and now working as internal auditor in Arak municipality-Iran. Qualifications aren't that important comparing with personl skills and creativity.
Good luck with your American dream!
1st July 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate.I have done B.com from india after that as a fresher i started working with Indian company, as US tax processor later on company was acquired
by Big four company in US. Please note that it is located in india itself. Now i am having an experience of 3 years in US taxation.
Can i have the oppertunity to work in US with my family. and also i would like to know about the salary package also. kindly contact me [email protected]
4th July 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi m From India bangalore . B.com graduate 2015 passed out. With over all 52%. I wanna know how can I get a good job in USA with at least 60000-90000 sal pm. I have done my tallyerp9. Computers ms word, Xcel, n m completely fresher. Plz let me know asap. My email.I'd: [email protected]
4th July 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com 2015 pass out. With 52%. And tally erp 9 computers ms word Xcel. N m completely fresher I wanna get a job in USA with atleast 60000-80000 sal pm how can I get a job asap. Plz reply me.
16th July 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate.I have done B.com from India. i would like to study /work in USA. How it will be possible??
18th July 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done bcom from India with 72% and I have 2years of experiance in order processing management. Can I have the opportunity to work in USA. Please help me out. Email [email protected]
19th July 2015, 09:08 PM
john215

Re: Can B.Com degree assist US in getting job in USA with salary up to rs 50000?

This is not enough to get a good job in United States. With such qualification you will find it extremely hard to get working visa for United States.

There is a limit on work visa issued in a year to Indians to work in United States.
A large number of these visas are used by IT industry of India and United States that hires computer experts for the job.

Therefore my first recommendation is that you consider doing Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
This course will enhance your chances of working in United States.
To pursue MCA you must have Maths as one of the subjects in 12th.
You will also need at least 50 percent marks in graduation course.
There are entrance exams that you can pursue after that.

If you can't do that then the next option for you would be MBA.
Get yourself admission in either MBA in Finance or Banking.
It is important that you take admission in one of these courses.
Try to get admission in IIMs.

For admission in IIMs you will have to appear for Common Admission Test.
The requirement for CAT exam is graduation with 50 percent marks.
If you belong to SC/ST then 45 percent marks in graduation would be enough.
4th August 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in United states. ..I ve pursued bcom (64%) aggregate ...pls reply to my mail id [email protected]
26th August 2015, 05:36 PM
pradeep.M.J

Hi,
This is in regards to know that is there any job openings available in U.S.A for a B.COM graduates with 52% and also am a fresher... my expected salary is 50000-60000 if so please let me know through mail... [email protected]
1st September 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done mcom in correspondence with 61% will I get a job on us ? If I get how much salary will I be getting ? Pls reply
7th September 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i am a bcom graduate i am working in dubai inan mnc company as a manager can i get a job in usa reply me at [email protected]
19th December 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

My name is Pradeep kumar sharma and my qualification b.com and I have one year experience united bank of Amerika process. actually I want to planning Canada jobs so you are confirm that you will call you 8510013773

Thanks&Regards
24th December 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected People;
I have most interested for that job i have completed in b.com(computer application) Can i eligible for that job i waiting for an your kind replay
my contact number is : 9087406903
my email id is : [email protected]

thanks&regards
24th December 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected People;
I have most interested for that job i have completed in b.com(computer application) Can i eligible for that job i waiting for an your kind replay
my contact number is : 9087406903
my email id is : [email protected]

thanks&regards
2nd January 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed my degree in bcom computer application, can I get a job in abroad with good salary structure???
22nd January 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am From kerala, INDIA . B.com graduate 2015 passed out. With over all 63%. I wanna know how can I get a good job in USA with at least 60000-90000 sal pm. I also done diploma course in Tally Erp9,SAP b1, Peachtree, Microsoft Excell, Quickbook. now what should I do to get a job in USA. kindly reply me
My email id : [email protected]
my contact number is : 9895519051

Thanks & Regards
6th March 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

My name is syed Ibrahim 2014 I finished my studies my graduate Is b.com c.a my aggreate percentage is 67% 1 year experience now iam searching job in u.s .good communication skill my email:[email protected]
15th April 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am Fron Karnataka India,B.vom graduate 2013 passed out. with over all 60%.I Wanna know how can i get a Good job in USA with atleast 80000-120000 sal pm. I also done B.com course.I have 3 years of Experience in sales Proffession .So plz help me to get a good job in USA.I Hope definately u help me
My email.id ; [email protected] [email protected]
My contact number is ; 9886674068
19th June 2016, 09:27 AM
Nithin Gangadharan

Post Re: Can B.Com degree assist us in getting job in USA with salary upto Rs 50000?

Name: Nithin
Father name: Gangadharan
Address: chettitharakkad (house)
Moolamcode (po)
Palakkad (dist)
Pin code : 678684
Kerala, India
Mob no: 8113009871
Qualification: B.com CA
Email: [email protected]
26th August 2016, 03:14 PM
Mansoor siddiqui

I have done b.com from rohilkhand University, bareily and I have also done mass communication from. Delhi
8th February 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I completed B.com and I'm working in a MNC in Trichy. Can I get a finance job in UK??

Thanks
23rd April 2017, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello its lipi I want to visit USA and want job there , soo which course in future is benefial for me to do now so that I can try my qualification in USA for getting good job
I m commerce student.
Thanking you
Please give me replay on my email [email protected]
16th March 2018, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.com graduate with 81%. Also i am a green card holder in US. I would like to know about the possible opportunities other than MBA by which i can get advancement in career and job profile. Is there any way can do economics or related courses there and get a good package job there?
1st December 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.com in rhe year 1996 then after i m doing the job as an Accountant on Tally packaged after the marriage i m continue doing the job but because of the childrens I m leaving my job but this my past but now at the age of 42. I want to do job but not in India but USA.is it possible any Idea suggestion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?