30th November 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Indian railways job after completing ITI course from NCVT?

Can I get chance in Indian railway job after completing ITI course from NCVT recognized private ITI? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

30th November 2015, 11:38 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian railways job after completing ITI course from NCVT?

To get job in railway you have to crack the Railway Exam according to eligibility criteria for different posts:
Minimums qualification required is 12th whereas degree holders and others can also apply:

Age 18- 33 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories.

The posts in railway:

Railway Clerk
Typists
Railway Driver
Junior Engineer
Assistant Loco Pilot
Station Master
Communication Engineer
Ticket Collector etc.
30th November 2015, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get chance in Indian railway job after completing ITI course from NCVT recognized private ITI? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Yes, you are eligible to get a join in Indian Railway.

The aspirant can work as a Maintainer the eligibility will be ITI (NCVT) in DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation).

The aspirant can find job opportunity in East Coast Railway for the post of apprentices the eligibility is an ITI.

The aspirant can find job opportunity in North Central Railway for the post of Act Apprenticeship the eligibility is an ITI.

The aspirant can find job opportunity Western Railway for the post of Scots and Guides the eligibility will be HSC or 10th standard.

The aspirant can find job opportunity in Central Railway for the post of Apprentice the eligibility is 10th.

The aspirant can find job opportunity in Eastern Railway for the post of Apprentice the eligibility will be ITI.

The aspirant can get more job details in the Railways through internet or through newspaper advertisements.
30th November 2015, 03:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely get a job after the completion of your ITI course from NCVT .

You can however apply for the various posts mentioned below;

> Fitter

> Electrician

> Instrumental

> Mechanic

> Motor Mechanic

> Turner, etc.
30th November 2015, 06:46 PM
xiomi china

NCVT is a good institute to go with ITI, since you have done your ITI from there then there is a chance of getting you placed in any of the good organization. So, i will suggest you to brush up all the learned thing throughout your academic, as this will be the plus point when you will be going for the Interview.
21st October 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

If i am passing the course of act apprentice there will be employment on the railway
18th December 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My name is anish raj and I have done ITI in Electrician Trade and I am 20 years old. I am looking for the the job in Indian Railway. Can you help me in searching job in Indian Railway? Please help me regarding this.
7th August 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm Gopal krishna Shukla. Sir I want to ask that if I have completed ITI diploma after 12th class from SCVT then I can apply form for railway jobs.
28th January 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I am Sri Ajit karan. I want a job in Indian railway on a loco pilot. Now I complete my ITI (NCVT) in the trade of D/M Civil. So I want to know, am I eligible for this job? Please say me sir. My email I'd is [email protected]
16th September 2019, 12:55 PM
lidiya antony

I am going to pass the course of act apprentice there will be employment on the railway. I had complete 10th and ITI (COPA). So I want to know, am I eligible for this job? please reply me...
Thanking you,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?