22nd September 2012, 11:10 PM

Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)

Sir, iam passed ITI (mechanic motor vehicle) M.M.V TRADE (NCVT) apply for the job....?

9th January 2013, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)

i want to get a goverment joa after pass mmv 2 years(iti)
10th January 2013, 04:25 PM
vikash kumar prajapati

Default Re: Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)

Sir, iam passed ITI (mechanic motor vehicle) M.M.V TRADE (NCVT) apply for the job....?
Yes,you will be Eligible to get jobs in Indian Railways as per your Educational qualification.You will able to apply for the:-

>>Train Driver.
>>Store Clerk.
>>Goods Gaurd clerk.
>>Signal Maintainer.

Eligibility:-
Educational qualification:-

>>You should also be passed out in class 10 also.

>>Your minimum age should be 18 years.

>>Your age should not be above 30 years.

Marks:-

>>If you belong from the General/OBC category then your minimum marks should be 60%.

>>If you belong from the SC/ST category then your minimum marks should be 50%.

Selection Process:-

>>Written Test.

>>Personal Interview.

Syllabus for Written Exam:-

>>Quantitative Aptitude.

>>Numerical Ability.
>>English Gramma.
>>General Knowledge.
11th January 2013, 09:30 AM

SIR CAN I DO DIPLOMA IN HR AFTER COMPLETION OF ITI ?
7th June 2013, 02:29 PM

Can I do Diploma in Mechanical after ITI in Motor Mechanic
7th June 2013, 08:53 PM

i cmpleted 2 commers (regular)and iti mmv 2yr ncvt i want to a better job please reply me
18th June 2013, 01:12 AM

sir ,
kya iti automobile trade mechanical trade ha?
plz reply me
26th July 2013, 02:21 PM

what is the scope of doing ITI in MMV , I want to know ur views?
23rd August 2013, 07:21 AM

sir i have done iti in motor trade nd than cti from punjab and having experence for 2years .can u have job for me reply must sir g
23rd August 2013, 04:06 PM
maruthidevi

Yes,you will be Eligible to get jobs in Indian Railways as per your Educational qualification.You will able to apply for the:-

>>Train Driver.
>>Store Clerk.
>>Goods Gaurd clerk.
>>Signal Maintainer.

Eligibility:-
Educational qualification:-

>>You should also be passed out in class 10 also.

>>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
>>Your age should not be above 30 years.

Marks:-

>>If you belong from the General/OBC category then your minimum marks should be 60%.
>>If you belong from the SC/ST category then your minimum marks should be 50%.

Selection Process:-

>>Written Test.
>>Personal Interview.

Syllabus for Written Exam:-

>>Quantitative Aptitude.
>>Numerical Ability.
>>English Gramma.
>>General Knowledge.
16th December 2013, 08:48 PM

I have passed the three years diploma in automobile engineering and craft instructor training in mmv trade fro A.T.I. Now I am 36 years old and got 12yrs experience in automobile field and one year teaching exp in mmv trade. wait for govt iti instructor post
16th January 2014, 09:30 AM

dear sir, I have passed mmv trade ITI and want job. Pls. Help me
22nd January 2014, 05:24 PM

I have completed ITI MMV(machanic motor vehical) and apprantice complete to l want job plz diploma appear
30th January 2014, 12:08 PM

Sir,i have passed my iti in motor mechanic vehicle (MMV) (NCVT) can i apply for any jobs in Meghalaya??
2nd April 2014, 03:43 PM

i am vinay chandra i am thise pass iti m.m.v (machenic moto vehiel) and ncvt pass and 7year exprince tvs sundram iyengar @ suns ltd. please me cantect 8449936104, best jop
17th May 2014, 07:06 PM

Dear sir my name is [R.samus kani] i am passed in (i.t.i)(m.m.v) trade 1year expriase in (ABT MARUTI SPARSE) so please and to the job
28th May 2014, 11:18 AM

sir,i have passed my iti in motor mechanic vehicle (MMV) NCVT IN 2014 can i apply for railway train driver.
26th June 2014, 07:32 PM

Sir I've done iti mmv 2year. And private mechanical diploma which is of one year..and one year experience from maruti.. so can I apply for advisor or supervisor pose in any other company?? What job should I do plz advice me..
18th July 2014, 10:11 AM
V.Sathis kumar

Red face Re: Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)

dear sir, I have passed mmv trade ITI and want job. Pls. Help me
Address,
V.sathis kumar,
s/o,V.Veera sekar,
Azhagiyanayagi puram (Po)
Pattukkottai (Tk)
Thanjavur (Dt)
pin :614723
30th August 2014, 03:15 AM

I want good because am passed iti mmv and last year in vocatinal diploma complit. so, sir pls tell me about any good job .my m no 9225955435.
14th September 2014, 10:02 PM

dear sir i am i.vivek wilfred.i have finishing in mmv 2year complete& 1year apprentice finish in bhel.&2year experieance in abt maruti ( spares).m.no.8148467723. email id vivek wilfred [email protected] best job i will contact sir
7th October 2014, 07:44 PM

1 kva equal to how many watts
10th January 2015, 04:07 PM

Sir. I am ITI pass mechanic motor vehicle in CTI(guindy). One year trade apprentice finish in hyundai motor india ltd(chennai) plss vacancy job.
14th March 2015, 10:21 PM

sir i want to become indian railway loco pilote. I finished Iti mmv trade what is the proses
28th June 2015, 08:06 PM

I have finished ITI mmv trade NCVT I can apply for technician in Indian railway.
1st September 2019, 11:01 PM

Sir l have finished 2 years iti Ncvt mv trade I want isro job Vacancy ? Please tell me sir
9th January 2022, 09:47 AM

Arrow Re: Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)

Sir l have finished 2 years iti Ncvt mv trade I want isro job Vacancy ? Please tell me sir
9th January 2022, 09:49 AM

Sir i am iti (mechanical motor vehicle)MMV student. Can i get job?