18th November 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

sir i want to do pharmacology specialization in m pharmacy so please give me the information in future...........

Related Questions:
  1. What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  2. Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  3. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of good colleges for M.Pharmacy course? Is there any college that give admission for M-Pharmacy on the basis of percentage of marks in B-Pharmacy?
  5. Which branch should I select between M.Pharm Ph Analysis or Pharmacology? I have completed my B.Pharm
  6. Joining as JRF to do PhD
  7. Scope of pharmacology?
  8. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  9. Best B.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad with Pharmacology department
  10. How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology
  11. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries?
  12. What future career I can have after completion of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control stream?
  13. Why we need to apply for a software job after completion of EEE? Will it be good for future career? -- [New]
  14. Which subject specialization in M.Pharm has a better scope?
  15. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  16. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  17. What career options should I have after doing MD Pharmacology? How to apply for further studies after doing MD Pharmacology to US universities
  18. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
24th November 2011, 06:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

You can certainly find many pharmacy jobs after completing M.Pharm. You can find job opportunities in hospitals in both public and private sector. You can also find employments in chemists shop, pharmaceutical firms, food and drug administrations, etc.. The job types vary from industry to industry. The usual job types are drug inspector, analytical chemist, Researcher, etc.
22nd February 2012, 08:04 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to do pharmacology specialization in m pharmacy so please give me the information in future...........
hi dear,
now a days , pharmacology field has a greater prospects, after completion of m.pharm in pharmacology , you can get various opportunity like-

1. you can join research and development department,
2. clinical trial,
3. teaching etc.

now a days , clinical research has also a good prospects, after completion of your pharmacology course, you can join in this course and after completion,
you can entered a new world, where you can earn and lean a huge.

all the best>
19th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i am doing m.pharm from pharmacology what is the procedure of taking job in clinical trials
18th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

kinds of job opportunities after completing m-pharma in pharmacology
18th May 2012, 07:14 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

hi friend,

it has good scope.

There are so many pharmaceutical companies, where so many students worldwide are placed.

Pharmacology is a never going down job, it will never come to end... No fall downs for this industry.

Reason being. So many diseases to fight with, research activities then how can this
field of study ever be down.

Check this out for career
http://www.pharmacologycareers.com/

Check this out for placement (all companies)
http://www.jamiahamdard.edu/campplace.asp
You can have very good jobs in india as well.

Hope this helps

good luck
19th May 2012, 01:09 PM
rajshekar.ch

hi friend...

- After M.Pharm in Pharmacy you will be are hired to work as project assistants at research institute or research fellows.
-- Here you are required to assist and work on a particular project this makes you to gain experience and move ahead in research field.

For Higher studies:

After a M.Pharm in pharmacy there are various opportunities for the individual,you can either go for higher studies like Ph.D through GATE and other entrances for improving your skills and up gradation of their degree or you can go for jobs in the chemical companies, research institutes, Pharma companies ,even universities and colleges.

Best Of Luck for your future
Thank You..........!!!!!
16th August 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhigyan View Post
hi dear,
now a days , pharmacology field has a greater prospects, after completion of m.pharm in pharmacology , you can get various opportunity like-

1. you can join research and development department,
2. clinical trial,
3. teaching etc.

now a days , clinical research has also a good prospects, after completion of your pharmacology course, you can join in this course and after completion,
you can entered a new world, where you can earn and lean a huge.

all the best>
i am doing MS pharm in pharmacology and toxicology at NIPER , Mohali so which type job is there and in which type Company in which i get Job ???
12th January 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

future of pharmaceutics
17th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

now i m doing job as a clinical trial assistant what are the further opportunities of my career?
8th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

now i am working as a clinical trial assistant what is my further career?
20th May 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

which is better? M.pharma in pharmaceutics or pharmacology?
3rd July 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

hi, now i'm working as research assistant in pre-clinical sector, how will be my future with this...?
23rd July 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am going to join mpharm pharmacology ..what are the scope . and how wil get a job
16th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the higher education after complet mpharma pharmacology
2nd December 2016, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

What type of job will be offered in hospitals after completing m.pharm in pharmacology
30th June 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have qualified eamcet with 40,000 (2017) which is the better option pharm D or B pharmacy plz reply fast and what r the opportunities
5th November 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR. I M BISHAL, I HAVE COMPLETED B PHARMACY AND NOW JOINED TO THE PHARMACIST IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL. PLEASE GIVE ME THE GOOD ANSWER, AT M PHARMACY WHAT IS THE SUITABLE COURSE FOR ME, FOR CARRIER AND BRIGHT FUTURE. PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY GMAIL ID IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?