18th March 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Hi sir, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Software Engineer in HCL Technologies. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

27th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Job Description of Software Engineer in HCL Technologies:

Here is the job description of Software Engineer in HCL Technologies is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Information Technology
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electrical And Instrumentation Engineering

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.

>> Salary Package would be around 3.25 LPA and you must be cultural fit and must have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?