2nd May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?

Sir, I got 67% in Diploma in Computer Science and 59% in BE CS. Now I am looking for job. Which company is suitable to apply for job in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited? Which type of post I can get in both of the companies?

5th May 2017, 11:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?

In order to get job in both the companies HCL Technologies Limited and in HCL Infosystems Limited, you must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation.

>> For HCL Technologies Limited - 60% throughout the academics

>> For HCL Info systems Limited - 60% marks throughout the academics

So in order to get job in any of the mentioned above companies, you must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get job in any of the above listed companies as you have secured just 59% marks in Engineering. If in any case of possibility, you may apply for any of the below mentioned posts. They may include,

>> Customer Support

>> Technical or Non Technical Support

>> Filed Support Engineer

>> Engineer Apprentice Trainee ...etc.,
6th May 2017, 01:49 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got 67% in Diploma in Computer Science and 59% in BE CS. Now I am looking for job. Which company is suitable to apply for job in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited? Which type of post I can get in both of the companies?
Indian IT MNCs require at least 65% for their recruitments. So it might be difficult to get HCL Infosystems and HCL Technologies.

Comparing both companies, HCL Technologies would be better to start career.

The post in which most freshers get absorbed is Associate software engineer trainee. Once after probation you will be given designation change and salary hike.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?