29th May 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer in Mindtree?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Mindtree for the post of Software Engineer? Please let me know about the job description asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th May 2018, 12:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in Mindtree?

Job description of a Software Engineer in Mindtree:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer in Mindtree includes the following,

<> You will have the opportunities to work in the advanced technology areas. So that you will acquiring the requisite skills to become a Technical Architect.

<> You will get exposure to work in the chosen large and the complex transformational customer engagements.

<> You will have the exposure to the technical areas so that you will be acquiring special capabilities. It will enable you to become Tech leads.

<> You will have to work with the passion for technology and computer programming and application technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?