24th June 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Software Engineer in Motorola?

Hi Sir, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Associate Software Engineer in Motorola. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post? Waiting for your response!

25th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Software Engineer in Motorola?

Job Description of an Associate Software Engineer in Motorola:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Motorola are given below,

<> You are required to contribute to the open source communities like Meetup Groups, Github..etc.,

<> Having experience with working on Android wearables and Android Mobile application development would be an added advantage.

<> You should have exposure to the big data technologies and machine leaning.

<> You are required to develop the applications and most importantly Java Android or Android Wear SDK.

<> You need to design and develop the Android applications for smartphones and Wearables for Motorola experiences.

<> You would have the opportunities to build robust, scalable and extensible cloud services and application that are supporting the Motorola Experiences on wearables and devices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?