18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Tenera Fresh for graduates?

I came to know that Tenera Fresh is hiring graduates through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the job which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

26th February 2023, 11:40 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Job description of Tenera Fresh for graduates?

Tenera Fresh is a fresh produce company that focuses on delivering high-quality fruits and vegetables to consumers. They offer various job opportunities for graduates, including:

Operations Executive: As an Operations Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of Tenera Fresh, including managing logistics, procurement, and inventory.

Sales Executive: As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for identifying new customers and markets, developing relationships with existing customers, and achieving sales targets.

Marketing Executive: As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote Tenera Fresh products and services, conducting market research and analysis, and managing social media platforms.

Quality Control Executive: As a Quality Control Executive, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the products delivered to customers, including conducting quality checks, managing product storage and transportation, and monitoring product safety and hygiene.

Supply Chain Executive: As a Supply Chain Executive, you will be responsible for managing the supply chain for Tenera Fresh products, including coordinating with suppliers, managing inventory, and ensuring timely delivery of products.

These are some of the job roles that Tenera Fresh offers for graduates. The specific job description and requirements may vary depending on the position and level of experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?