18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Tenera Fresh for BBA graduate?

I have done BBA and going to attend an interview of Tenera Fresh. As they are hiring graduates so I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

27th April 2018, 07:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Tenera Fresh for BBA graduate?

Skills required to join Tenera Fresh for BBA background candidates:

If you get an idea on Job description of Graduates in Tenera Fresh, you would easily get to know the skills that you must have.

>> You must be capable of setting the sales targets for that month along with the manager.

>> You should have two wheeler (Mandatory)

>> You must be able to collect the cash from customers

>> You are responsible for order taking and building the customer relationship.

>> Besides all these, you are required to have good interpersonal skills and communication skills to get good name in the organization.

>> You need to general leads based on the market research

>> You should demand the estimation and communicate the same to the procurement team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?