18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Tenera Fresh for BCom graduate?

Respected Sir, I want to give an interview of Tenera Fresh as they are scheduling the interview. But I don’t know about the post which they are going to offer. Can I know what are the posts available for me in Tenera Fresh as I am a BCom graduate?

29th July 2023, 02:04 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Posts available in Tenera Fresh for BCom graduate?

• Business Development Executive: This role involves developing and executing sales strategies, managing customer relationships, and generating new business opportunities.
  • Marketing Executive: This role involves developing and executing marketing campaigns, managing social media channels, and generating leads.
  • Customer Service Executive: This role involves providing customer support, resolving customer issues, and managing customer feedback.
  • Logistics Executive: This role involves managing the transportation of goods, ensuring that goods are delivered on time and in good condition, and managing inventory.
  • Finance Executive: This role involves managing the financial accounts, preparing financial reports, and ensuring that the company is financially sound.
These are just a few of the many posts that are available for BCom graduates at Tenera Fresh. The specific post that you will be offered will depend on your skills and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?