10th June 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Sapient Corporation is hiring for Production Support Trainees through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Production Support Trainees which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
11th June 2018, 01:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?

Job Description of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation includes the following,

<> You are required to address the test tracks regarding the release management by checking the files to the staging area.

<> You are required to work with the developers and users to define new projects for extending and enhancing the company's financial applications.

<> You are required to review the code to determine whether the code functioning as specified bug.

<> You will be involved in assisting all the production support issues that arise from the user community.

<> You are required to work with the existing production support team members for understanding the day to day coverage provided by the production support. You need to work with the business and technology teams to define requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?