15th October 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Job in Germany after MDS from India?

I have completed my bds and mds from India....now i want to work in Germany ....can i practice in Germany???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  3. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  4. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  5. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  6. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  8. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  10. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  11. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  12. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  13. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  14. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  15. Job opportunities with good salary in Abroad for MDS doctor in Prosthodontics?
  16. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  17. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  18. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
1st March 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Germany after MDS from India?

hello i am about to complete my mds in conservative and endodontics need to go germany to settle pls send the possible details recarding my carrier in academics and clinics
3rd July 2017, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing my mds in India..i want to go to Germany and do my work..can I work with my mds degree
2nd April 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ madam. Am doing my mds in India & i wanted to practice dentistry in Germany. How I shall I proceed?
10th November 2021, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do dentist work in Germany after doing mds from India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?