3rd February 2012, 12:40 AM
vignesh1611

Is it possible to get a job in Networking Field with CCNA Certification?

Hi friend i am B.E cse i have done ccna, ccnp course in sandbound now my question is is it possible to get job in networking field with having ccna certifucation .so kindly give some suggestion my email id :[email protected]

10th February 2012, 04:05 PM
prince222

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in Networking Field with CCNA Certification?

yes my friend you will definetly get a job since ccna ccnp is the desirable to get a job in networking domain put all the necessary details in timesjob.com , monster.com , and naukri.com and also upload your resume so that recruiters can contact you. moreover, networking has got huge scope you can try in banks also. so best of luck regards prince222
29th April 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in Networking Field with CCNA Certification?

i ve course cpmlition certificate in B.E instrumentation and im going 2 do ccna course will i get a job after that without finishing my deg
29th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hai friends,
i done my mca and ccna but not certified can i get a job and how to apply in bank (for networking)
26th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

hi friends i am adi malik. i did bachelor of commerce in 2010. and now a days i am doing ccna from pu
can anybody tell me about the scope of ccna. can i get a job after ccna. if i can then how. plz give
me better suggession. my email address is [email protected] am thankful to all my friends.
15th September 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Raj
completed B.sc (C.S) in 2012 and now am ccna certified..
Can i get job with how much salary n what work will they give me in their company???
pls reply...
with regards,Raj
5th October 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

pls give me suggestion
i am undergraduate i have 15 month diploma from jetking in hardware & networking 2 year experience in this field . i am study ccna but not certified what is scope in future in networking .
27th October 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th passed and complted A , N server 2008 and ccna
so cn i get job in netwroking filed
i want to passed ccna exam i will give ccna exam in december so its better for me
plz suugest me
aur contact me on my mail id
[email protected]
8th February 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi My name is sandesh Bhujang and now i m completed my BCA in Kolhapue. so i m interested to doing CCNA .can i know after completion of CCNA can i get a job.?
pls reply me sir on [email protected] please.
26th February 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Networking job is now needed everywhere. I don't believe in certifications, rather I recommend to gain technical knowledge in the field of Networking. CCNA can be self studied and completed in 3 months time. If you are able to get more than 90% in CCNA, without having any eye on the dumps, then for sure, you are the master of Basic Networking concepts, which will sure earn you a job in this domain. Gain experience and make a hop, then you will be in the right path few years down the lane.
4th May 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i have a course completion certificate in B-TECH (cs), is it possible to get a good job
23rd March 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Pls give me a suggestions I m graduate and I have done computer networking ad hardware from jetking asr learning centre ..I have on experience pls tell me about yor thinking and help me ...my email id is .... [email protected]
2nd August 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Ravin kumar from Bangalore. I have done my BBA in HR and now i am doing my ccnp so i want to know if it is valued or will i get job in the field of networking with this certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?