14th December 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in good company after MBA in distance?

I do BBA in 2011 after that I get married. I always want to do job it can possible if I do MBA in distance and get good job in good company. Long year issues not come in my job.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  2. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  3. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  4. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  5. Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?
  6. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  7. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  8. Is Vinayaka University distance MBA program good in terms of job prospective?
  9. How can I get a good job in MNC? I am doing MBA from SMU distance education
  10. Does Distance MBA give a better job in advance?
  11. Job after MBA through distance education, Business accountant course and currently doing company secretary?
  12. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  13. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
  14. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  15. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  16. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is this possible to get a Higher Administrative Post in PSU after the completion of MBA and already doing job in the same company?
  18. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
15th December 2015, 02:25 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get job in good company after MBA in distance?

Yes you can get a job in a good company after the completion of MBA in a Distance Course.
You need to see to it that the Distance Course that you are doing is from and University which is recognized by UGC.
Once you are able to complete your MBA and you have good Domain Knowledge you will be able to get a good job.
15th December 2015, 04:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You will definitely get the job after completion of your master's(MBA) in your interested field. But for that you must have to fulfill the age eligibility also. If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the job then you are definitely eligible for the job. As per your field of MBA you can apply for the job in the top ranked companies like Reliance, Tata, Wipro, Infosys etc. For getting job in the government sectors your age must not be more than 30 years and you must have to score at least 55% marks in your master's.
15th December 2015, 10:17 AM
samsung1992

No it will not come in your path after you get deployed in any job. Now you will be validated on the basis of the job and the current company you are working for not on the basis of your educational history.
15th December 2015, 11:19 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do BBA in 2011 after that I get married. I always want to do job it can possible if I do MBA in distance and get good job in good company. Long year issues not come in my job.
Yes you can get a job in private companies with MBA in distance mode.
The aspirant can get a job in the Retail sectors, manufacturing sectors, marketing and Sales field, BPOs, Human Resources Management etc.

You can get jobs in companies like,

- Nahar Builders (nahars.com/)
- Syntel Ltd. (www.syntelinc.com/)
- Indo Asian Buildcon Pvt.Ltd (www.indoasian.co/)
- Asiawebmedia (www.asiawebmedia.in
15th December 2015, 11:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes but it should be recognized by AICTE or any by any recognization code. Other wise your qualification is not valid for any recruitment. Now a days irrespective of stream lot of companies recruiting the MBA candidates.

>> Marketing

>> Human Resources

>> Accounts

>> Banking and Finanace etc,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?