19th July 2012, 11:18 AM
mayurnetake

How to get Job in ISRO or NASA after completion of M.Sc in Astronomy?

Hello sir! I am mayur netake. I am a student of 12th science and i want to do something in field of astromy. After 12th i wanted to do msc. in astronomy and then wanted to research.How can I get job in ISRO or NASA after completion of Msc. in astromy?

31st July 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in ISRO or NASA after completion of M.Sc in Astronomy?

can i joind nasa after compleation of bsc or msc in physics
20th September 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in ISRO or NASA after completion of M.Sc in Astronomy?

how can i get job at nasa or isro after completing m.sc in Chemistry
5th October 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Is i'm eligible to join isro
after m.sc physics
iff yes thn wat r the procedure's
..........tahir
11th November 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get into nasa after msc in astrophysics
27th November 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i study in US for astronomy
18th January 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have done post graduation in chemistry is that is enough to entrr in nasa as scientist
27th October 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hiii iam a 8th std student i want to be @NASA/ISRO what preparations i could take @this age?
28th July 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am studying MSC physics and I have great interest in the field of space research so can i get the job from NASA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?