15th December 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?

hello
kindly tell me how to apply job
for ashok leyland is there any process?????
i have completed my b.tech in mechanical
please help me to find out job in ashok leyland

16th December 2014, 10:15 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?

In order to get in to Ashok Leyland, you need to have the following eligibility criteria.

• Need to have minimum 65% in graduation.
• Should not have any backlogs at the time of recruitment.

Recruitment steps:

Written Test:
This includes questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English.

Technical Interview:
This round deals with technical questions. So, be prepared in technical subjects.

HR Interview:
In this, round you will be having one to one with HR. You will be mentioned about the type of work you are going to do and some other information related to your package.

If you have the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you can attend for the recruitment of Ashok Leyland.

You can get the information regarding off campus from any job portal website like, naukri.com and monster.com. All you need to do is fill the form which contains fields to fill you information and graduation details.

Later, if you are short listed, you will receive the mail for further proceedings. You can also visit the official website of Ashok Leyland for recruitment news.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?