15th December 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Job in Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am a student of b.tech(m.e) in 2nd year,
I want to be placed in Ashok Leyland or Tata motors.
so, please tell me how to get job for the same?

16th December 2014, 10:08 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland recruits final year students of graduation. They follow the following procedure to recruit.

Written Test:
This includes questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English.
Technical Interview:
This round deals with technical questions. So, be prepared in technical subjects.
HR Interview:
In this, round you will be having one to one with HR. You will be mentioned about the type of work you are going to do and some other information related to your package.

So, in order to get in to Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland, be prepared with the written test. Cover all the topics in Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. English paper will be very basic. Prepare your technical subjects well, because in technical round most of the questions will be from your favorite technical subject. Just, be confident in answering with HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?