2nd July 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Which company is best among Tech Mahindra and Cognizant?

Hello everyone
i want to know that where i go
means i get both cognizant and tech mahindra
but i m really confused among which to choose
please tell me which is best?????
thank you

15th July 2014, 08:07 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which company is best among Tech Mahindra and Cognizant?

WHICH COMPANY IS BETTER AMONG TECH MAHINDRA AND COGNIZANT:

It's pretty much hard to find out the difference between companies who are actually working on the same lines meaning they are both in the IT services and it all depends on which client and project you are put in decides all. So, certain pointers which you can probably think and decide is as follows,

-> Job Location: Always try to make sure that you have your native place as the location because it will be really hard when you move to some place outside leaving your family for work purpose. Check which company provides you the job location preference and pick that one. Even if your salary is high if you are outside your native then probably you waste them all with your travel!

-> Career Growth: Which company provides you more growth? this information we can only get to know if we talk with the present employees who are there in the company. So, the best thing to do is to connect with them via FB or LinkedIn and get to know on how good is the career growth in the company. My opinion is both will have more or less the same.

-> Salary Package: This is not the important factor for a fresher at the start but you can get to know which provides good hike as you gain experience so that you will be motivated which you do your hard work as well but even if you get less do not worry on that. Once you get 1-2 experience you can always jump to other companies with good hikes.

-> Calling Date: Who is ready to call you first? This matters cause you cannot wait for the calling date for a long time cause those waiting periods
can be added as your experience in resume only when you join soon.

So, think about these possibilities and do get connect with someone who is already working in the company to get the detailed information and decide with your own interest!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?