4th June 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

When WIPRO Technology will send joining letter to selected students?

When WIPRO Technology will give the joining latter to placed students. I have completed B.Tech 4 years ago. I am still waiting for joining letter. Can you please send me the detail of joining letter?

6th June 2016, 12:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When WIPRO Technology will send joining letter to selected students?

The issue of joining letter depends on the date of your selection by Wipro. If you were selected four years ago , then you should leave the hope of getting the joining letter as Wipro does not take so long to issue joining letter. You should try for different company in that scenario. If you were selected in the recent past, then wait for some time, usually it will take 6-18 months to get joining letter from the date of your selection.
17th March 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When WIPRO Technology will send joining letter to selected students?

i accepted offer of wipro recently buy i didnt recieved audit mail yet. is my offer still on?
25th March 2023, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I accepted offer of Wipro 15 months back but I didn't receive any update from Wipro ..is my offer still on ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?