4th November 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Oracle for ECE graduate? Interviews schedule in India?

Hello,
I have completed my B.E. in ECE. And I want to apply for job in Oracle. Can anyone of you please tell me about the job opportunities in Oracle and where Interviews schedule anywhere in India?

13th November 2015, 07:35 PM
mwh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Oracle for ECE graduate? Interviews schedule in India?

Oracle have a lot of job opportunity as a developer.
But most of the opportunities available outside the country.
candidate should have good knowledge on the PLSQL/SQL.
In multinational companies you have lot of opportunities.For this you have to apply for the off campus interviews for different multinational companies.
If you do this you will get your required job.
13th November 2015, 09:29 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Job opportunities in Oracle for ECE graduate? Interviews schedule in India?

Oracle developers have lot of job opportunities in the MNC companies.
Most of the MNC companies give opportunities for oracle developers to up grade their softwares.
An oracle developer should have bachelors and masters degree recognized by government.
Oracle certificate from the recognized institute then only you will get opportunity.if you don't have any of the certificates then you will not be allowed to get job.
You have to know completely about SQL/PLSQL.
you should have experience as a developer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?