19th April 2012, 10:30 PM
bh.krishnachaitanya

Can I get opportunity to face interviews on campus after scoring 70% in B.Tech ECE? I want to do a job in Tele Communication

i have 70% in my b.tech(ece),i want to do a job in tele-communications or any job related to communications.can i get an oppetnity to face it in camps interviews?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  2. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  3. Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics
  4. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  5. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  6. What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?
  7. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  8. Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?
  9. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is MCA better than B.Tech?
  11. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  12. Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?
  13. What should I do after completion of my B.Tech with 3 backlogs?
  14. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  15. If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews? -- [New]
  16. Government job opportunity for B.Tech ECE freshers?
  17. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  18. When will walkin start in companies? How to prepare for it?
4th November 2012, 09:32 PM
jhontyrathod

Default Re: Can I get opportunity to face interviews on campus after scoring 70% in B.Tech ECE? I want to do a job in Tele Communication

yes. Ofcourse. You have scored good marks in your graduation.So you have fulfilled the minimum criteria for interview. You can apply through afterbtech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?