4th November 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for BPO process?

Dear Sir,
I need to know that what are the rounds available in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for BPO process? Please tell me about the number of rounds immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of work is available in Wipro BPO?
  2. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  5. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  6. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  8. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  9. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  10. What is the highest salary package given to a BBA IT student in LPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  14. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  15. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  16. How many rounds are there in Virtusa Off-Campus Drive?
  17. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  18. How many rounds are there in Huawei Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
13th November 2015, 09:01 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for BPO process?

For Wipro BPO selection process there are 3 round.
1.written exam
a.English
b.quantitative ability
c.technical
2.technical interview
3.HR interview
If you qualify the written examination then you will go for further rounds.
Technical interview is based on the technical skills on C,C++ and JAVA.
In HR interview they will ask the questions mostly from the Resume and they will test your communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?