19th February 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Delhi and Noida?

hELLO
Please provide me the private jobs
after B.Sc. (Hon) Maths from Delhi University
in Delhi or Noida...........
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  2. Career in Geography? What are the options, courses and jobs opportunities in the field of Geography?
  3. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  4. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  5. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  6. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  8. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  9. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  10. Job opportunities for 35 years old in private sector?
  11. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  12. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  15. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Private sector for 12th science and CIPET(APPTC) passed candidate?
  17. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  18. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
19th October 2015, 05:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Delhi and Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hELLO
Please provide me the private jobs
after B.Sc. (Hon) Maths from Delhi University
in Delhi or Noida...........
please reply immediately

There are many jobs in private sector for B.Sc mathematics graduates.

The jobs like Backend, Customer Care Executive, Content Writers, Subject Matter Expert etc.

You can also get a job in BPOs, manufacturing units, retail sectors, banking jobs, marketing industry etc.

For the jobs you have to check the vacancies in job sites or in newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?