21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for BCom(H) graduate in India?

I have done BCom(H) and now I am looking for the job in private sector. So, I would like to know about the companies which are going to provide me the job according to my qualification anywhere in India.

22nd May 2018, 11:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for BCom(H) graduate in India?

After completing graduation in BCom(H), you can find ample of jobs in India. You can join the private banks for various positions, you can join retails sectors and also the IT sectors. You can find jobs in FMCG departments, stock exchange units and also in management firms. Accounting is one of the most popular nowadays for BCom(H) graduate, so you can get jobs in reputed companies for accounts personnel and also get employed in financial sectors. You can also become a junior teacher in junior classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?