12th November 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?

sir,
i have complete my diploma by mechanical.
now i want to job in tata motors, maruti suzuki
so please tell me what i do for job????
please tell me advise me please sir

13th November 2014, 09:51 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can join Tata Motors and Maruti after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are always welcomed to any automobile industry.

Selection Procedure:

• Written Test

In this questions are based to test the logical and analytical ability of candidates. You will be facing some reasoning questions as well, which needs to be answered by logical thinking.

• Technical Interview

Technical interview is conducted to test your technical skills. First, be sure that you have good knowledge on your core subjects and be confident to say your favourite subject when asked.

• HR Interview

This will be one to one with HR. Mainly you will be asked about yourself, your hobbies and questions are based on your resume. Have an answer for everything you write in Resume.

There are many opportunities for you in Tata Motors and Maruti. All you need to do is get to know placements held by them as they normally recruit from top colleges. You can upload your resume to job portals and be ready for calls. By that time, be prepared for written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?