16th June 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Developer in KPMG Global Services?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of KPMG Global Services for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineers. So, I want to know about the job profile.

20th June 2018, 09:36 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Developer in KPMG Global Services?

Job Profile of a Software Developer in KPMG Global Services:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Software Developer in KPMG Global Services include the following,

<> You are required to install, test and design the software systems. You will also be involving in maintaining the software systems.

<> You will be involving in debugging, troubleshooting and upgrading the existing systems. You need to create clean skilled code based on the specifications.

<> You should improve operations by performing system analysis and you need to analyse and maintain the software to the existing software as essential.

<> You are required to understand the client requirements as a Software Developer and develop the code customization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?