22nd July 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Support Engineer Trainee in Amdocs?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in Amdocs for the post of Software Support Engineer as I am interested to give an interview for this post? Kindly let me know about the job profile as soon as possible.

24th July 2018, 02:53 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Job profile of Software Support Engineer Trainee in Amdocs?

Job Profile of Software support engineer Trainee in Amdocs

*Addressing the customer/clients issues regarding software installation and operation

*Assisting software developer in resolving the issues to software

*Guiding customers how to install and operate the software.

*Making of written recommendation to resolve the software issues.
24th July 2018, 10:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Support Engineer Trainee in Amdocs?

Job Profile of a Software Support Engineer Trainee in Amdocs:

The detailed job profile of the Software Support Engineer in Amdocs is given below,

Name of the company - Amdocs

Name of the Job Position - Software Support Engineer

Qualification Required - B.E/ B.Tech or MCA

Experience Required - 1 to 4 years experience

You should be a team player and must be calm under pressure. You are required to have good interpersonal skills, must have multi tasking ability, should be able to guide, advise, and work independently with the general instructions.

Some of the roles and responsibilities of a Software Support Engineer in Amdocs are given below.

<> You need to analyze the production issues from business and the application or code perspective and the outlines corrective actions.

<> You need to perform the impact assessments of the issues and contribute to the root cause analysis of the critical issues.

<> You are responsible for providing the engineering expertise to modify, troubleshoot and configurations to ensure the production or solutions problems.

<> You are responsible for investigating the debugs and reproduces the issues and provide the fixes.

<> You are required to introduce the continuous improvements and the increases efficiency to the software or business processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?