2nd August 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of IVTL Infoview Technologies for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Trainee Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

Related Questions:
  1. Job profile of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job profile of Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many rounds are there in IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  4. Skills required to become a Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Salary package of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many vacancies are available for Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies?
  8. Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Trainee Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Selection criteria in IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Salary package of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Salary package of Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Roles and responsibilities of Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies?
  14. Selection procedure in IVTL Infoview Technologies Trainee Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job profile of Software Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job profile of Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Ness Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job profile of Trainee Software Engineer in GGK Technologies? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
10th August 2018, 10:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies?

Job Profile of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies:

The detailed information about Job Profile of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies is given below,

Name of the Company - IVTL Infoview Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Qualification Required:-

>> B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below streams
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* E&I Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology

>> Minimum percentage required:-
* In 10th Class - 80% marks
* In 12th Class - 80% marks
* In Graduation - 70% marks

>> You must have knowledge in
* Core Java, CSS, XML
* Good Communication Skills
* Knowledge in SDLC and OOPs Concepts
* C, C++ and JAVA..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?