22nd July 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Amdocs Software Support Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I want to crack the interview of Amdocs for the post of Software Support Engineer. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection for this particular post. Please let me know asap. Waiting for your response!

25th July 2018, 10:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Amdocs Software Support Engineer interview?

To appear for Amdocs Software Support Engineer interview, you have to open the link which I have given below and apply for the recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of an online written aptitude examination. Then the candidates have to appear for a round of technical interview where there skills will be checked. In the last stage they will be interviewed personally by the HR for the final selection.
25th July 2018, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Amdocs Software Support Engineer interview?

The selection process of Amdocs Software Support Engineer interview will have four rounds :-

1. Online Test
2. Telephonic Interview
3. Technical Interview
4. HR Round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?