26th June 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Job description of SME Trainee in Amdocs

Hi Friends,
I have an Off-Campus Interview of Amdocs in few days for SME Trainee recruitment. Can I know much more about this SME Trainee post? Can anyone of you please tell me the job description of SME Trainee? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off-Campus Drive for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Programming Test of Amdocs for SME Trainee post?
  4. When Amdocs off-campus recruitment will be announced for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Job description and salary package of Trainee in ATOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job description of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma?
  8. Job description of SAP Basis Technical Trainee in Fujitsu?
  9. Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions, Delhi?
  10. Job description and salary package of Software Development Trainee(JAVA) in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  11. Job description of Assistant Engineer Trainee in Tata Steel? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I join Front Line Sale Management Trainee in Apar Industries being an Electrical Engineer? Job description of Front Line Sale Management Trainee?
  13. Can I get job in Amdocs if secured 62.76% aggregate till B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job description of Software Development Trainee in Nokia? Skills required to become? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job description and salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Reliance JIO? -- [New]
  16. Whether Amdocs, Hyderabad offers Mainframe Training? Procedure to apply?
  17. Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems? Working time and environment of this company?
  18. Will I be able to get placed in Amdocs if pursuing PGDAC and having gaps in academics?
6th July 2016, 05:47 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job description of SME Trainee in Amdocs

SME Trainee in Amdocs is not so easy job to do so they are paying high salary for that. SME Trainee should be able to work 24*7 is required & should be able to work any any phase of Development/Support/Testing/Infra.

You must be a B.E/B.Tech graduate student from a recognized university with having good academic track record.

SME Trainee starting salary would be around INR 29100/- pm, which means in a year approximately INR 3,50,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?