6th August 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Trainee Software Engineer in GGK Technologies?

Hello friends, I came to know that GGK Technologies is hiring Trainee Software Engineer. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in GGK Technologies? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. How many vacancies are available for Trainee Software Engineer post in GGK Technologies?
  3. Selection procedure in GGK Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to attend GGK Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Ness Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job profile of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about InterGlobe Technologies Trainee Software Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job profile of Software Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Skills required to become a Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job profile of Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and rank of Virtusa? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job descriptions of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job profile of Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job profile of Software Engineer Trainee in Accord Software & Systems? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend InterGlobe Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job profile of Software Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Roles and responsibilities of Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
11th August 2018, 07:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Trainee Software Engineer in GGK Technologies?

Job Profile of a Trainee Software Engineer in GGK Technologies:

The detailed job profile of a Trainee Software Engineer in GGK Technologies includes the following,

Name of the Company - GGK Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Software Engineer

Duration of Training Period - 6 months

Qualification Required:-

>> B.E/ B.Tech in EIE or CSE or IT or ECE or EEE or MCA course

Experience Required :- Freshers

Bond - 2 years of Service Legal agreement

The selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds,
@ Aptitude Test
@ Programming Test
@ Technical and Behavioral round of Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?