28th May 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer Trainee in Accord Software & Systems?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Software Engineer Trainee offered in Accord Software & Systems. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

28th July 2018, 03:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer Trainee in Accord Software & Systems?

Job Profile of Software Engineer Trainee in Accord Software and Systems:

The detailed job profile of a Software Engineer Trainee in Accord Software and Systems is given below.

Name of the company - Accord Software and Systems

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

Educational Qualification Required:-

<> You should have passe B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university.

<> You should have secured minimum 70% marks throughout the academics

Salary Package Offered - 3.30 Lakh Per Annum

The selection process of this recruitment consists of Written Test followed by Interview.
17th July 2022, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer Trainee in Accord Software & Systems?

For accord group online technical written test, questions comes from which topics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?