12th May 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?

hello.. i have completed my engineering degree with Information Technology branch with 7.2 cgpa, and my 12th class percentage is 53 and 10 th class percentage is 73 , so how can i enter in software company like tcs, infosys, microsoft or any other software company, because i m getting trouble in my criteria and all software cmpanies criteria is 70 above in all academics 10 th and 12 th also, so what should i do to do job in a good software company, plz tell me and plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  2. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  3. Job in Germany after B.Tech?
  4. Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?
  5. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Details of Infosys, IBM, Microsoft and Apple offering internship at Bangalore?
  8. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  10. How to get jobs in TCS, CTS and Infosys having completed my B.Sc. from Madras University and working in small Software Company?
  11. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  12. What are the government jobs after doing B.Tech CS?
  13. What should I do for government jobs in Rajasthan? Any jobs for BCA students in government sector?
  14. How to do project in MNC companies like TCS, CTC, Infosys
  15. Career prospects for an Electronics Engineer? Which are the high paying jobs?
  16. How to apply for a job at TCS, Infosys or Microsoft? What is the requirement and procedure to get a job?
  17. Am I eligible to get selected in Infosys or good software companies? What all things we have to learn to get selected in Infosys or other good companies?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
13th May 2015, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello.. i have completed my engineering degree with Information Technology branch with 7.2 cgpa, and my 12th class percentage is 53 and 10 th class percentage is 73 , so how can i enter in software company like tcs, infosys, microsoft or any other software company, because i m getting trouble in my criteria and all software cmpanies criteria is 70 above in all academics 10 th and 12 th also, so what should i do to do job in a good software company, plz tell me and plz guide me.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS, Infosys and Microsoft.

TCS, Infosys and Microsofts are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS and Microsoft are is 60%. whereas, for Infosys it's 65%.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Infosys and Microsoft recruitment.

Better you can do any certification course then you can join some private companies. After 3 years experience, you can apply for above companies.
14th May 2015, 10:23 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It is good to hear from you that at-least you know that you can not sit in the campus drive due to your Academic performance, but don't worry there are many guys sitting to help out the guys like you, these person are called consultant and they run consultancy. So, based on our performance and not your academic performance, these consultancy recommend you to the bigger Giant companies like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo etc. So, you just approach to the good consultancy.
10th January 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?

I have done B.com, PGDCA 1yr and M.Sc (computer sc)1yr ,12 years back.And have no experience for job .Please suggest me the what shall I pursue next for getting good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?