28th February 2017, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship at TCS, Infosys and Oracle if got 8.5 CGPA in 2nd year of Computer Science engineering?

Respected sir, I am pursuing in 3rd year of Computer Science engineering and want to do internship from TCS, Infosys and Oracle. Please guide me how to apply for internship with the whole procedure? I got 8.5 CGPA (aggregate) in second year.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 45 days Internship in TCS, Infosys, IBM and Oracle being a B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  3. Internship for 45 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Oracle for MCA 2nd semester student?
  4. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  5. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  6. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  10. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  11. How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  13. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys and IBM?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  17. How to apply for an Internship in TCS for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  18. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
2nd March 2017, 01:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship at TCS, Infosys and Oracle if got 8.5 CGPA in 2nd year of Computer Science engineering?

Candidates who are interested to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Oracle, Infosys can directly send their resume at their websites and request for internship or they can fill up the training application form and submit it with their documents and resume. You will also need a permission letter prepared by the principal of your college. If you get selected then you will called to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview. And hence, after that you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?