11th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after passing polytechnic?

sir, if i passed entrance examination of polytechnic on the basis of 10 but didn't take admission in polytechnic,am i eligible for iit & aieee?

13th May 2015, 06:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after passing polytechnic?

Yes you are eligible for the entrance examination but after your 10+2. It is good to apply for any entrance examination and qualify in it as it gives you confidence.

IIT and AIEEE there is no separate examination for these two as earlier. There is only a single entrance examination as JEE which is now conducted in two stages as JEE Main and Advance. The examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

The eligibility criteria for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have 10+2 passed or pursuing from a recognised board.
* Candidates must have PCM as main subjects in 12th board.

So you are eligible for it. The questins in the examination are asked from Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry 30 each. There is 4 marks foe a correct and deduction of 1 mark for wrong answer.

The examination is conducted in online as well as offline. The candidates who qualifies in the Mains are eligible for the Advance. There is relaxation on cut off marks for different category.

For more information visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
24th February 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IIT and aieee exam after completing BSc?
3rd July 2017, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Which are the top colleges of b.tech in which i can take admission after completing my polytechnic?
25th September 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do polytechnic so after polytechnic can i am eligible for iit and if i do polytechnic then what is its benefits in iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?