17th October 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Hello
I am B.TECH final Year Student from C.S.E branch.
I want to do job in Telecom sector
so i request to everyone tell me job
something about telecom sector?????

Related Questions:
  1. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  2. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  3. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  4. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  5. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  6. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  7. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  8. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  9. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  10. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Job opportunity in telecom sector for ECE engineering?
  13. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  15. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  16. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  17. Which industry is good for Telecom sector? How will I get job in Telecom companies like Apple, Sony, Nokia etc.?
  18. How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?
25th October 2014, 08:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student?

To be frank, freshers especially B.Tech freshers are not recruited in the Telecom sector. This is because telecom is such a sector where practical knowledge is extremely important and hence experienced professionals are recruited. For freshers, jobs like tower maintenance are there wherein they mostly prefer diploma candidates since the level of work is not very high. Hence if you want to join telecom sector, you should start with companies like Ericsson, DLink, Cisco, etc. which have networking and telecom field. Usually these companies either come for on-campus recruitment drive or they recruit through various off-campus pool drives.
25th October 2014, 08:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student?

To be frank, freshers especially B.Tech freshers are not recruited in the Telecom sector. This is because telecom is such a sector where practical knowledge is extremely important and hence experienced professionals are recruited. For freshers, jobs like tower maintenance are there wherein they mostly prefer diploma candidates since the level of work is not very high. Hence if you want to join telecom sector, you should start with companies like Ericsson, DLink, Cisco, etc. which have networking and telecom field. Usually these companies either come for on-campus recruitment drive or they recruit through various off-campus pool drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?