28th January 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?

I am Ashish Verma of 31 year old working in Telecom sector ans want to get government job. Pls guide me how could I get it in which sector.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  2. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  3. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  4. How can I get a job in Government Sector if I am working in Trunky project as process executive and project engineer with 2 years of experience?
  5. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector
  7. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  8. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  9. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  10. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  11. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  12. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  13. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  14. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  15. How to work in HTC Mobile company? I have 3.5 years experience in telecom sector
  16. How can I develop my career in the Telecom Sector after working in Telecommunication Sector?
  17. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  18. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
9th February 2014, 07:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?

Telecom is the leading Telecommunication in the country,for making our India to the modernization of the country.As you told,you are working in Telecom sector.I think you might have got some experience in this field.There are many number of jobs in telephone,telecom,communication public sector company jobs.

I would recommend you to look over and try for the Government job in your field Telecommunication itself.The Government company you can access in the field of Telecommunication is that Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited,MTNL,ITI Limited,Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd(TCIL) and more.

You need to work with the services such as VOIP,Broadband,CDMA mobile,Wireline services,Internet,Carrier Services,VSAT,Telecom projects,Network solutions,Value added services,Turnkey Telecom projects,Information Technology solutions and Personal Computers,Switching,Transmission,subscriber premises equipment.

You can apply for the government job posts such as,All India Level examinations for the posts of Graduate Telecom engineers,Junior telecom engineers,Junior Telecom Officers,RF Engineers,MSC Engineers,Voice mail system engineer,SMS System engineer,OMC Engineers,Repair technician,Assistant engineers,GETAC Engineers.And ITI is an India’s premier best telecommunications product company.Other than job in those companies,you may find vacancies in Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd,Hindustan Aeronautics Limited ,Telecom regulatory authority of India, and more.Apply for the government jobs such as Staff selection commission,Union Public Service Commission,Civil services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?