16th February 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?

Courses and government and private job opportunity which can help me in making a good career after passing 10th private from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board ? or is it valuable passing of 10th private from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board and will be considered as regular value for this ? i dont have any idea to proceed further ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  2. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Arabic (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Kannada (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. List of colleges along with their address offering diploma course(Civil) through correspondence in Raipur?
  6. Is a candidate completed B.Com(CA) from Tamilnadu open university, eligible for government jobs? I've completed 10th, Diploma in ECE and DOA
  7. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. From where to get MBBS form in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  10. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  11. CS along with BBM or after BBM?
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Urdu Paper-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 150 cutoff?
  14. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  15. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination English (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Hindi (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination French (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
27th April 2016, 10:22 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?

You seems to be in dilemma about the college or the school you want to prefer for your higher education after passing your 10th class.

So, you have nothing to worry all about, just get yourself admitted to any of the good college irrespective of the course what they are teaching and the choice of the course you want to study. Because at the end of the day, you are the one who need to get job and make career in future.

So, do what is your destination and the passion. Don't get flowed in the tradition and the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?